News: Sara is on temporary hiatus.
December 2, 2013
So, there are two big pieces of news right now. The first is that I am working on opening a new float tank business with my husband. See floatboston.com
for more details!
News the second: I have an injury that has taken me away from the massage table. I plan to return once I heal, so please stay in touch!
In the meantime, I would like to recommend my office-mate Matt Major. He's a great massage therapist with a style that's similar to mine. Here's how to reach him:
Yours in good health,
Stay in touch and don't miss a thing...
Don't just survive... Thrive!
Need a massage? Sara Garvin is a licensed massage therapist located in North Cambridge, MA who uses her years of experience to craft a session for your individual needs.
Since 2003, Sara has helped clients with a range of issues, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recovery from injuries such as whiplash
- People following an athletic training program, or who have stiffness or limited joint range of motion
- Those experiencing emotional or physical stress
- Coping with a chronic disease, such as multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, cancer
- Swedish or Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Hot Stone Massage
- Sports Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Massage Cupping
- and coming soon... Infant Massage Classes for parents and babies!
Not sure what treatment is right for you? Sara can assess your needs and help you choose.
Contact us today!